Tier 2 General Visa

What is Tier 2 Visa General ?

The Tier 2 General Visa was formerly known as UK Work Permit.. It is an employer sponsored visa which allow a Tier 2 Licensed Employer to recruit a Non EEA National where it has not been possible to employ a settled (resident worker). Please note that you CANNOT apply for a Tier 2 General Visa if you do not have a Certificate of Sponsorship (Cos) from a Tier 2 Licensed Employer.

Now that the highly popular Tier 1 General Immigration Category (formerly the old Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) has been cancelled Tier 2 General is largely the only way for a highly skilled professional to work in the UK.

At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with Tier 2 Licensed Employers & Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a highly skilled Individual on a Tier 2 General Visa.

Are you a highly skilled IT, Engineering,  or Financial Services Professional? Do you need a Tier 2 General Visa to work in the UK? If so Commonwealth Contractors can help.

More detailed information here in these links:

To find out more about securing Tier 2 Work Permit Sponsorship call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!