Tier 2 work visas for IT professionals
The Tier 2 General Visa is the main ‘UK Work Permit’, and requires sponsorship by an approved employer.
UK Tier 2 (General) visa sponsorship can be an option:
- For Graduate level jobs (which can be filled by experienced non graduates)
- Where the role is recognised as being a ‘Shortage Occupation’ OR where it has been advertised for a month & no suitable locals have come forward
We are often able to help professionals in IT, Finance, & Engineering with Tier 2 visa solutions.
Sponsorship must come from a company with a Licence issued by the Home Office.We can help companies get the advice and support needed for a successful licence application.
Commonwealth Contractors has four main resources for Expat professionals needing UK Tier 2 General visa sponsorship
- Fast track Tier 2 for expats with a UK job offer
- Fast track Tier 2 for expats with a client / contract offer
- Finding a UK Tier 2 visa sponsoring employer for expats in the UK
- Finding a UK Tier 2 visa sponsoring employer for expats abroad
We also have:
A specialist resource page if you are one of the many people working for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etcon a Tier 2 ICT visa and want to break free of your current employer.
Guides for Tier 4 students that want to stay in the UK and work after their course ends.