What is Tier 2 Visa General ?
The Tier 2 General Visa was formerly known as UK Work Permit.. It is an employer sponsored visa which allow a Tier 2 Licensed Employer to recruit a Non EEA National where it has not been possible to employ a settled (resident worker). Please note that you CANNOT apply for a Tier 2 General Visa if you do not have a Certificate of Sponsorship (Cos) from a Tier 2 Licensed Employer.
Now that the highly popular Tier 1 General Immigration Category (formerly the old Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) has been cancelled Tier 2 General is largely the only way for a highly skilled professional to work in the UK.
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with Tier 2 Licensed Employers & Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a highly skilled Individual on a Tier 2 General Visa.
Are you a highly skilled IT, Engineering, or Financial Services Professional? Do you need a Tier 2 General Visa to work in the UK? If so Commonwealth Contractors can help.
More detailed information here in these links:
- IT Consulting on Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 Immigration Cap
- Tier 2 Visa General |Tier 2 Work Permit Qualifications
- Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS)
- In Country Tier 2 Applications
- Out of Country Tier 2 Applications
- Tier 2 Transfer Applications
- Tier 2 Extension Applications
- Tier 2 Dependents | Work Permit Dependent
- Tier 2 General to ILR & Citizenship Route
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
- Home Office pdf on Tier 2
To find out more about securing Tier 2 Work Permit Sponsorship call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!