Category Archives: Tier 2

Tier 2 General to ILR & Citizenship Route

After completing 5 full years in the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) so long as you have not spent any more than 90 days outside the country in any one year. Holding Indefinite Leave to Remain (also known as Permanent Residence) means that you […]

Tier 2 Dependents | Work Permit Dependent

If you hold a Tier 2 General Visa you can bring your dependents with you while you work in the UK so long as you do not require access to public funds. While here your dependents can access the National Health Service (NHS) and State Schools for free just as any other UK resident would.

Tier 2 Visa Extension Applications

A Tier 2 Visa Extension of 2 years can be granted following on from the initial Tier 2 General Visa period of 3 years. The application process is normally straightforward since an individual will simply be applying to extend their leave with an established Tier 2 Sponsor.

Tier 2 Transfer Applications

Tier 2 Transfer Applications relate to situations where an individual with existing leave to remain will either change their employment in county OR switch from one Immigration category to another (e.g. Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 General). In order to bring about an In Country Tier 2 Transfer a Tier 2 Licensed Employer will […]

In Country Tier 2 Applications

In Country’ Tier 2 General applications are used where an applicant is either; (1) switching immigration category, OR (2) changing employment from one Tier 2 sponsor to another, OR (3) extending existing Tier 2 leave with the same employer.

Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) | Individual

In order to apply for a Tier 2 General Visa you must have been issued with a valid Certificate of Sponsorship from a Tier 2 Licensed Employer. If you do not have a CoS you will NOT be able to apply for a Tier 2 General Visa. A Certificate of Sponsorship is a database record […]

Tier 2 Visa General Qualification

The Tier 2 Visa General qualification applies to foreign nationals from outside Europe who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker. We only assist people in this category in the fields of IT, Engineering and Finance although this category includes applicants […]

IT Consulting on Tier 2 General visa

Highly skilled IT consultants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) now have few choices but to do IT Consulting on a Tier 2 General Visa with a Tier 2 Licensed Sponsor in order to work in the UK now that Tier 1 General (formerly the old HSMP) has been cancelled. One other option if […]