If you’re an IT Consultant from Australia or New Zealand and you hold a UK Ancestry Visa you’re in a very fortunate position! There’s no need to worry about transferring to Tier 2 General (UK Work Permit), all you need to worry about is maximising your UK Contract income!
At Commonwealth Contractors we specialise in working with highly skilled IT Consultants from Australia and New Zealand. Our solutions are specifically designed to help you make the most out of contracting in the UK and maximise your UK contract income during your stay!
To find out more about contracting with Commonwealth Contractors speak to an experienced Consultant now by calling 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!
Benefits for working with Commonwealth Contractors
There are many benefits to working with Commonwealth Contractors including;
- Market Leading Retention Rates – Our expertise in working with highly skilled Australians & New Zealanders allows us to maximise retention and offer market leading remuneration packages
- Extensive Expense Policy – It may be possible to claim extensive expenses including;
- Accommodation & Utilities
- Flights to and from the UK
- Travel and Subsistence Costs
- Computer Supplies
- Business Telecoms
- Professional Training Costs
- Manuals and Textbooks
- Postage and Stationary costs
- Employment Letters – for organisation which require work references e.g. Banks
- Full Stamped & Signed Payslips
- Professional Assistance with future Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Applications
- Up to date Immigration advice and guidance to help you prepare for changes
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Help and support with UK Bank Accounts and National Insurance Numbers
- The ability to take on European Assignments (see below)
European Assignments and UK Ancestry Visas
A UK Ancestry Visa will only afford you work rights for the United Kingdom, not the rest of the European Union. It is not until you have secured UK Citizenship and a British Passport that you can work freely throughout the European Economic Area.
However, if you have a potential IT Contract in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France or the Republic of Ireland Commonwealth Contractors may be able to help. As part of an established consultancy it may be possible for you to go about delivering IT Consultancy services in another area of the EEA without having to secure a country specific work permit.
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with OISC Registered Private Immigration Firms & Tier 2 Licensed IT Consultancies that regularly undertake international IT assignments. Where assignments are undertaken in other EEA countries our consultancy partners are happy, where required, to work with employees to gain satisfactory work authorisation.
Find out More
To find out more about Commonwealth Contractors call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!