UK Settlement and Citizenship Overview

After you have spent a certain period of time in the UK (generally 5 years for skilled workers) you can normally apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (also known as Permanent Residence). Following a further 1 year it is normally possible to apply for Naturalisation as a British Citizen and then a UK Passport.

In this section of the website we have provided lots of useful information on Indefinite Leave to Remain, British Citizenship as well as guides to things such as Dual Nationality and the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK Test. Please click on the links below for further information;

Are you a highly skilled IT, Engineering, Medical or Financial Services Professional? Do you need a Tier 2 General Visa to work in the UK? If so Commonwealth Contractors can help!

At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with Tier 2 Licensed Employers & Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor an individual on a Tier 2 General Visa.

Find out More

To find out more about our solutions call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!