The amendments include:
• the City & Guilds test scores now show ‘pass’ and there is a separate English language test for spouse/partner applications.
• for City & Guilds tests the documents required for a migrants application have been amended.
• ETS have changed the way that the scores for their TOEFL ibt (internet based test) map against the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
• the ETS TOEFL ibt (internet based test) now includes scores for spouse and partner applications.
• there is a change to the web address for the TOEIC (The test of English for international communication) English language test.
• Cambridge ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) have amended the title of one of their tests from ‘International Legal English Certificate’ to ‘Cambridge English Legal’.
• for Cambridge ESOL tests the minimum grade requirements are clearer.
• Trinity College tests now have a 2 year expiry date.
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with OISC Registered Private
Immigration Firms and Tier 2 Licensed Healthcare and IT Consultancies
who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor an individual on a Tier 2
Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). If you are a highly skilled
International professional and you would like to work in the UK
Commonwealth Contractors can help. Our OISC Registered Partners
specialise in Tier 1 General (formerly Highly Skilled Migrant Programme)
visa applications and can assist those highly skilled individuals that
either wish to apply or extend a Tier 1 General Visa.
For more Information call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you. Please
see other areas of the Commonwealth Contractors site for interesting
articles on tax, immigration and contracting.