New UKBA Approved English Language Test Providers

Transitional arrangements for Tiers 1 and 2

Tests booked or taken with the old list of providers can be used in applications so long as they are received by the UK Border Agency by the 17th May 2011. From the 18th May Tier 1 and Tier 2 visa holders must use providers detailed on the new list of English language test providers.

Transitional arrangements for Spouses & Partners

Spouses or Partners may use the old list for applications received before the 17th July 2011. From the 18th July 2011 applicants must use the new list published on the 6th April.

Transitional arrangements for Tier 4

There are no transitional arrangements for Tier 4 of the Points Based System (Student).

Commonwealth Contractors

Commonwealth Contractors is a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing a Tier 1 Visa Application / Extension and Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a doctor on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). Commonwealth Contractors also provides updates on UK Immigration News.

To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partners