The new Sponsor Management System will include;
- Fully electronic case-working using online application forms and scanned documents
- A single document management centre where documents will be scanned and held unless originals are specifically requested by caseworkers
- Checks performed automatically before applications reach caseworkers
- Reduced requirement for caseworkers to access external databases
- Improved management information
Between February 2008 and December 2010, the Sponsor Management System handled 445,000 migrant applications. Currently around 22,000 organisations in the UK hold a sponsor license with the UK Border Agency.
Commonwealth Contractors is a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing a Tier 1 Visa Application / Extension and Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a doctor on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). Commonwealth Contractors also provides updates on UK Immigration News.
To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partners