Key points from the results 2009 include:
- UK operations performed strongly (revenues grew by 7.4% due to the performance of Managed Services)
- Revenues in Germany declined
- Revenues in France remained the same
- Revenues fell in Consulting and Systems Integration sectors
- Operating Margins improved due to cost cutting
- Rent and Lease dropped by 15%
- Travelling Costs declined by 16%
- External expenses such as Insurance, Marketing & Communications reduced by 17%
- Number of employees down to 49,036, down 1,900 on 2008
- Subcontractors reduced from 3,900 to 2,400
Atos Origin Chief Executive, Thierry Breton, said that \”Despite a declining economy in 2009, the Group achieved its objectives. The operating margin increased by more than 80 basis points and the cash-flow generation improved to reduce the net debt by €165m.\”
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with OISC Registered Immigration Firms who specialise in Tier 1 General (formerly HSMP) visa applications and extensions and Tier 2 Licensed IT Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor individuals on Tier 2 visas (formerly UK Work Permits). If you are a highly skilled worker (especially Information Technology Professional and Medical workers (i.e. Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals etc)) and you would like to work in the United Kingdom Commonwealth Contractors can help.
For more information on Commonwealth Contractors services and solutions call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your details now and we will get right back to you.