Tax for Contractors & Expats

Tax, and quasi-tax such as National Insurance, typically costs European those working in the UK and Europe from 1/3rd to 2/3rds of their earnings.  Tax planning can be particularly relevant for expats for whom there is often far more choice than exists for those living and working in their home countries.

Our guides are not a substitute for professional advice about your individual situation, but they may help give you an idea of the lie of the land, so that you can have a focussed (and thus shorter and cheaper) discussion with your advisor.

The guides cover:



[wpspoiler name=”UK Taxes” ] [/wpspoiler]

Expat tax issues

[wpspoiler name=”Residence & Domicile” ] [/wpspoiler][wpspoiler name=”Offshore Guide” ] [/wpspoiler]

Tax for Contractors & Freelancers   

[wpspoiler name=”IR 35″ ] [/wpspoiler][wpspoiler name=”Umbrella Companies” ] [/wpspoiler][wpspoiler name=”Contractor Limited Companies” ] [/wpspoiler]