In the following case it may be appropriate to apply for a Vander Elst Visa: If you are an IT , Engineering or Finance Consultant on a temporary UK work visa you may be able to deliver services to a client in an European Union member state without first securing a country specific work permit.
To find out more about delivering IT, Engineering or Finance services to European clients please call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you.
What are Vander Elst Visas?
Articles 59 and 60 of the EEC Treaty state that ‘ a company registered in one EU member state can employ members of its staff who are nationals of a non-EU country in another EU member state for the purpose of providing services for a limited period of time’.
Therefore it may be possible for a UK employer (who employs a Non EEA national on a temporary work visa) to assign an individual to service contract with a company based in the EU for a limited period of time without having to obtain a country specific work permit.
If you are an IT, Engineering or Finance Consultant it may be possible to deliver a service contract to an EU client for a limited period of time. To find out more call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you.
Which countries can services be delivered to?
It can be secured for any country in the European Union. The most common countries are:
- The Netherlands
- The Republic of Ireland
How to make an application
To apply you will normally require:
- An employment letter from the UK employer (stating details of the assignment, location, nature of the services delivered, salary, employment conditions etc)
- An invitation letter from the EU client
- A valid passport (with sufficient validity to allow the individual to return to the UK to work for the employer on completing the assignment)
- Travel Insurance (for Health Insurance purposes)
- A completed visa application form
- Colour passport sized photos
Find out More
To find out more about our solutions call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!