- E-Power to the Patient: The emergence of smart-phones will not only enable patients to take the reins when it comes to their health records but also allow for at home monitoring to take place which will allow for earlier detection of medical problems.
- Earlier Detection: By diagnosing ailments quicker Doctors will be able to catch problems at an earlier stage thereby potentially reducing costs
- High Tech Healing: Cutting edge technologies which internally monitor patients will be developed that will send notifications of when pills have been swallowed, order further pills etc
- Resources: More, but different: Smartphone enabled patient coaching, robotic care assistants etc will give patients greater access to healthcare resources
- Global Healthcare Ecosystem Emerges: Global data systems will make it easier for medical professionals to collaborate and share new ideas.
Commonwealth Contractors is a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing a Tier 1 Visa Application / Extension and Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a doctor on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). Commonwealth Contractors also provides updates on UK Immigration News.
To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partners.