New List of English Language Test Providers to be announced

The UK Border Agency believes that ‘’people applying to live, work and study in the UK must have the required English language skills, and must be able to demonstrate this as part of their application.’’

If you are applying for a Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 4 visa before April 2010 you will still be able to use the existing list of test providers. Recently the UK Government announced changes that will increase the standard of English required in order to gain an approval certificate, and therefore a UK visa. The new requirements are but a few of the recent changes brought in to tighten UK Immigration policy yet further.

Commonwealth Contractors

Commonwealth Contractors is a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing a Tier 1 Visa Application / Extension and Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a doctor on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). Commonwealth Contractors also provides updates on UK Immigration News.

To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partner