Gartner recommends CIOs to:
- Act Now: The Company recommends senior staff to convene now as most official national recession declarations are only announced well after the actual start of a recession
- Focus on the current Financial Year: CIOs should determine which projects to approve, postpone or cancel
- Focus on the next Financial Year: Once all projects for the current financial year have been sorted CIOs should determine which projects to approve, postpone or cancel in the following financial year
- Use Zero Based Budgeting: Zero Based Budgeting should be adopted for projects in 2011
- Use Zero Based Budgeting for existing applications: Zero Based Budgeting should be applied to existing applications
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with OISC Registered Private Immigration Firms and Tier 2 Licensed Healthcare and IT Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor an individual on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). If you are a highly skilled International professional and you would like to work in the UK Commonwealth Contractors can help. Our OISC Registered Partners specialise in Tier 1 General (formerly Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) visa applications and can assist those highly skilled individuals that either wish to apply or extend a Tier 1 General Visa.
For more Information call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your details now and we will get right back to you.