New UKBA Visa English Language Requirement For Partners

In order to satisfy the new English Language Requirement and gain a UK Visa an individual will need to pass an acceptable English Language test with one of the UK Border Agencies authorized test providers. That is unless the individual comes from a majority English Speaking Country, in which case the individual can provide a passport in order to satisfy the English Language Requirement. The following countries are considered majority English speaking; Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States of America
For information on the approved English Language Requirement test providers please visit the UKBA website

Commonwealth Contractors

Commonwealth Contractors represents a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing Tier 1 Visa Applications / Extensions AND Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a Medical, Information Technology or Engineering Professional on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit).

To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your details now and we will get right back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partners.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *