Key points from Oracle Corporations third quarter earnings statement:
- Net Income of $1.2 Billion or 23 cents per share
- Revenue $6.4 Billion (up 17% year on year)
- Non GAAP earnings of $1.9 Billion or 38 cents per share
The President of Oracle Corporation, Safra Catz, predicted that revenue for the forth quarter would rise 36% on 2009.
Oracle and Sun Microsystems
Oracle has big plans for Sun Microsystems. On agreeing the purchase in January 2010 the Company announced that in future it plans to:
- Spend more money developing SPARC (the RISC Instruction Set Architecture)
- Spend more money developing Solaris (the UNIX Based Operating System)
- Spend more money developing MySQL (the Relational Database Management System)
- Dramatically Improve Sun’s system performance by tightly integrating Oracle software with Sun hardware
- Have more than twice as many hardware specialists selling and servicing SPARC / Solaris systems than Sun does
Commonwealth Contractors is a collection of highly skilled professionals from the Commonwealth and beyond. We partner with OISC Registered Immigration Partners capable of professionally representing Tier 1 Visa Applications / Extensions and Tier 2 Licensed Consultancy & Associated Trust Partners who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor a Medical, Information Technology or Engineering Professional on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit).
To find out more call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your details now and we will get right back to you. Please be prepared to send a copy of a recent CV so that we can pass to interested partners.