Fast track Tier 2 for expats with a UK job offer

Congratulaions. You have a UK employer that wants to hire you. If the job offer is from Coca Cola, or Goldman Sacha, their international relocations team within HR will probably be helping you through the process. But, most companies don’t have a specialist team, so let us get you the help you need.

There are three key stages to getting you here:

Step 1: The company needs to have a sponsor licence. If it does not already have one, then they will need to apply. It often takes 1-2 weeks to assemble the relevent supporting documents, and one needs to have certain processes in place, so it is important to have a person (ideally senior) within the company who ‘owns’ the licence process. That person can be supported by external professionals. Let us get you the help you need.

Step 2: You need a Certificate of Sponsorship. If you are not in the UK, or are here but unable to switch into Tier 2 General employment,this will need to be a Restricted CoS. The right help can speed up the CoS by

  • Rapidly assessing skills shortage eligibility
  • Help with the Resident Labour Market Test (if needed)
  • Drafting the CoS and stipulating maintenance support (if the company agrees)

Step 3: You (and any dependent family members) use the CoS to apply for a UK Visa or Visa Extension.

Get the help you need and the company needs to make the process as smooth and easy as possible. The first step is to fill in the form below: