Considering a career in the UK?

If you have a contract we can help..


We specialise in VISA Sponsorship & Support..


We partner with some of the UK's best A-Rated consultancies who can provide you with long term prospects..

Welcome to Commonwealth Contractors

Commonwealth Contractors is a web based ‘T1 Entrepreneur Sponsorship and Tier 2 Work Permit Solution Specialist’ with a UK wide network of authorised partners.

Provides information and sponsorship/visa switching solutions to international and UK based contract workers, highly skilled individual professionals, functional consultants and interim roles. Working in business, technology, project management, and finance and accounting domains across all industry segments.

We facilitate highly skilled individuals in setting up their own business in UK (UK Tier 1 / UK T1 Entrepreneur Visa), enable professionals switching their existing UK Tier 2 / T2 sponsors on new and existing projects through our partners.

We also assist umbrella companies, recruiters and employers to hire experts from international geographies.

Commonwealth Contractors provides solutions to employers and candidates to work with our partners to achieve their business and professional goals.

Please choose a link below: