UK Visitor Visa
Each year hundreds of thousands of individuals come to the UK on Visitor Visas which allow ‘tourist activities’. If however you’re a professional on business you will either require a ‘Business Visa’ or you may require a full UK Work Visa if you intend to work in a role or deliver services to a UK company.
If you are an IT, Engineering, Medical or Financial Services professional and you would like to work in the UK or deliver services to an existing UK client please contact us immediately for details of suitable visas and solutions.
To find out more call now on 0800 294 4388 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you.
Visitor Visa Duration
You may be allowed to stay in the UK as a visitor for a period of up to 6 months in most cases.
Applying as a General Visitor
To apply for a General Visitor Visa you must show that:
- You are 18+ years old
- You intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit
- You have enough funds to support yourself without requiring any public funds
- You can meet the cost of the return or onward journey
- You are not in transit to a country outside the ‘Common Travel Area’ (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands)
- While in the UK you do not intend to:
- Take paid or unpaid employment or sell goods or services directly to members of the public (includes IT Consultancy)
- Study a course
- Marry or give notice of marriage
- Receive private medical treatment
To apply for a General Visit visa you need to provide documents which show:
- Information about you
- Information about your finances and employment (e.g. bank statements, employment contract & references etc
- Your accommodation and travel details (e.g. flight tickets, booking confirmations etc
- Information about your visit to the UK (e.g. a detailed itinerary)
You should provide these documents with you visa application and you should also bring them with you so that you can show them to border officials if required.
Find out More
To find out more about our solutions call now on 0800 294 4388 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!