Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship for Contractors
Do you have a contract offer and require Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship, but the client can’t or does not want to sponsor you? Our Partners may be able to help if:
- The daily rate is >£250.00 + vat
- The client is prepared to give a deliverables-based (and not an agency worker based) contract
- The role is not one that can be readily filled by an EU resident
UK Sponsorship visa solutions can be particularly relevant if you already have a contract you are performing on a temporary visa such as Tier 1 post study work visa, Tier 5 Youth Mobility (working holiday) visa, or even a Tier 4 Student visa. There are a limited number of companies that will give Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
If you have not yet secured a contract offer, don’t worry. Often it can be difficult to even see a company until they know your visa will not be their responsibility.
We can also help with advice on marketing yourself so that you get the offer that may unlock sponsorship, and so you talk to people who don’t just discard expat CVs.
These solutions work particularly well in the IT, Engineering and Finance spheres. If you are in another sector, don’t worry, we can discuss your individual situation.
- Tier 2 (General) Visas
- IT Consulting on Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 Immigration Cap
- Tier 2 Visa General |Tier 2 Work Permit Qualifications
- Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS)
- In Country Tier 2 Applications
- Out of Country Tier 2 Applications
- Tier 2 Transfer Applications
- Tier 2 Extension Applications
- Tier 2 Dependents | Work Permit Dependent
- Tier 2 General to ILR & Citizenship Route
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
Find out More
To find out more about our solutions call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!
Check out our immigration guides for details on how Tier 2 visa sponsorship can lead on to Indefinite leave to Remain (permanent residence) and then British nationality / passport.