Information for UK Agencies
Are you finding it difficult to secure high end skills in the UK? Would you like to arrange to extend one of your Contractors visas? Or maybe you need to ensure that all of your Non EEA Contractors are 100% Visa Compliant? If so Commonwealth Contractors can help!
At Commonwealth Contractors we specialise in working with high level IT, Engineering, Medical and Financial Services Consultants from countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Over the years we have helped countless agencies, clients and consultants solve issues and make the most of contracting in the UK.
Our Solutions include;
- Extending Expat Visas – so that Consultants can continue to work on UK Projects
- Turning Overseas CVs into Cash!
- Allowing you to use Non EEA Nationals for European Contracts
- Ensuring that all of your Contractors stay 100% compliant with UK Visa Rules
To find out more about Commonwealth Contractors and to discuss your situation with a professional Consultant either call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!
OISC Registered Partners
At Commonwealth Contractors we work with OISC registered Immigration Partners that specialise in dealing with highly skilled visa applications & extensions.
Commonwealth Contractors is the only organisation in the UK to offer comprehensive contracting & application / extension solutions to UK based agencies, clients and consultants.
There have been more changes to the UK Immigration system since the introduction of the Points Based Immigration System in 2008 than the whole of the 20th Century put together!
Our OISC Immigration Partners can help to ensure that;
- You stay compliant with all of the latest rules & regulations
- Your business adapts to the ever changing Immigration landscape
- Unique solutions are put in place to allow you to gain an advantage over the competition
Find out More
To find out more about Commonwealth Contractors call now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you!