Prime Minister announces plans to inspire new entrepreneurs
Speaking at the launch of the scheme the Prime Minister said that “We won’t build the future we want to see in this country if we go back to the bad old days of big government spending, big borrowing and big debt. The recovery we need is a private sector-led recovery, a recovery with ‘Made in Britain’ stamped all over it. We need to see a country where new businesses are starting up on every street, in every town; where entrepreneurs are everywhere. We put out a call to business to rise up and help us drive the recovery and StartUp Britain is part of the answer to that call. That’s what’s really exciting about this. The people best placed to help business are the people who do business.”
The initiative includes up to £1,500 worth of special offers from many leading companies including:
- O2 – Free one month line rental with O2
- Blackberry – 1,000 free copies of ‘Start up Guide’ ebook
- Google – £30 worth of Adwords advertising (Pay Per Click)
- Regus – One months free businessworld membership giving access to over 1,100 business lounges
- AXA – 10% off all commercial direct business insurance
- Fujitsu – 30 day free cloud trial
- Barclays – Free award winning credit management services
- GoToMeeting – 60 days free web conferencing
- Simply Business Insurance – Free legal cover with any new insurance policy
- Instant – Free advice helpline for advice on UK and overseas office space
- Gloople – £150 discount on a Gloople store package
- Experian – 100 free sales contacts so you can start selling right away
- Bitsy – Two months free subscription to Bitsy
The StartUp Britain initiative follows on from the Governments recent announcement on the creation of new ‘Enterprise Zones’ which it is hoped will help to regenerate certain areas of the country.
At Commonwealth Contractors we partner with OISC Registered Private Immigration Firms and Tier 2 Licensed Healthcare and IT Consultancies who may be prepared, where required, to sponsor an individual on a Tier 2 Visa (formerly UK Work Permit). If you are a highly skilled International professional and you would like to work in the UK Commonwealth Contractors can help. Our OISC Registered Partners specialise in Tier 1 General (formerly Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) visa applications and can assist those highly skilled individuals that either wish to apply or extend a Tier 1 General Visa.
For more Information call Commonwealth Contractors now on 0330 390 9021 or Submit your Details and we will get right back to you. Please see other areas of the Commonwealth Contractors site for interesting articles on tax, immigration and contracting.